Crypted Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crypted Haven

A Harry Potter based RPG. JOIN US for classes and fun a like!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We now have a chatroom. It is located at the very bottom of the page or at https://cryptedhaven.rpg-board.net/h1-chat
Classes are posted every two weeks, owl your teachers for any questions.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Rules

Rules Of Crypted Haven

1. When Creating a username make sure it is YOUR CHARACTERS NAME no numbers or symbols.
2. Be polite harassment will not be tolerated.
3. This site is not PG however please try to keep the adult themes to a minimum.
4. No God-Modding (controlling others' characters without their permission.)

Please remember the site is fairly new and things will be updated regularly and there may be some changes with the site.
Latest topics
» Year 3, Lesson 4
FADO: Irish Pub Empty11/11/2012, 8:28 pm by Drake Black

» Year 5, Lesson 4
FADO: Irish Pub Empty11/11/2012, 8:28 pm by Drake Black

» Dragonlore Lesson 4
FADO: Irish Pub Empty11/11/2012, 8:27 pm by Drake Black

» Year 1, Lesson 4
FADO: Irish Pub Empty11/11/2012, 8:26 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 3, Lesson 4
FADO: Irish Pub Empty11/11/2012, 8:24 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 5, Lesson 4
FADO: Irish Pub Empty11/11/2012, 8:22 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 5, Lesson 4
FADO: Irish Pub Empty11/11/2012, 8:21 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 3, Lesson 4
FADO: Irish Pub Empty11/11/2012, 8:20 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 1, Lesson 4
FADO: Irish Pub Empty11/11/2012, 8:18 pm by Ali Alcove

HOUSE POINTS

Aer  

Ignis 

Terra  

Aqua 

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on 7/3/2019, 7:54 am

FADO: Irish Pub

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tris Fado

Tris Fado

FADO: Irish Pub Empty
PostSubject: FADO: Irish Pub   FADO: Irish Pub Empty10/1/2012, 3:35 am

Welcome to

Fado
Irish Pub and Cafe.

please take a look at our menu and make yourself comfortable.

Last edited by Tris Fado on 10/7/2012, 8:52 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
David Callahan

David Callahan

PostSubject: Re: FADO: Irish Pub   FADO: Irish Pub Empty10/7/2012, 3:18 am

David walked into the pub and greeted Tris. "I'm waiting for someone, when she arrives can you bring us Pumpkin Spice Lattes and an assorted plate of your mini danishes?" David then made his way to a secluded table in the back where it would be hard for people to see them, but easy to spot if someone unwanted came too close.
Back to top Go down
Ali Alcove

Ali Alcove

PostSubject: Re: FADO: Irish Pub   FADO: Irish Pub Empty10/12/2012, 5:53 pm

Aliana strolled into the pub, wondering why she would be here in the first place. Oh yeah, a student needed a help in charms. Charms of all classes?! That was what Ali found absurd, charms was easy. Then again, she had always found it easy because she had excelled at it--others might not be so lucky.

Ali looked around and noticed the only face she recognized, one of her students. While walking towards him she attempted to remember his name....What was it again? luckily she remembered right when she came to the table. "So what exactly is your problem in charms mister Callahan?" Ali asked, sitting down across from him.
Back to top Go down
David Callahan

David Callahan

PostSubject: Re: FADO: Irish Pub   FADO: Irish Pub Empty10/13/2012, 12:33 am

David watched her as She walked over to the table trying not to stare blatantly. "Please, when we are outside of school, can you just call me David? And can I just call you Ali?" Pausing, he took a chance to mentally complement what she was wearing today. It did something very nice to her breasts. Looking back into her eyes, he continued, "Actually, its not exactly related to your class. I want to impress a very special girl. But she's older than me, And she is really into charms. And well, I would like to get your opinion on how I should best approach her." He paused. he knew he had to real her in delicately, and didn't want to seam too obviously attracted to her, but he let slip a complement he hadn't meant to. " From the moment I saw you, I I knew you were exactly what I had been looking for."
Back to top Go down
Tris Fado

Tris Fado

PostSubject: Re: FADO: Irish Pub   FADO: Irish Pub Empty10/13/2012, 12:45 am

Tris watched as the young lady walked in and sat across from the guy who had ordered the Danishes and the Pumpkin Lattes.

picking up the goods, she walked over to the table. and placed a latte in front of each person and the danishes in the middle. Smiling at her guests she said, "Two Pumpkin Spice Lattes and a plate of Danishes. Welcome to Fado. I'm Tris, the manager. The Bar will be open in about 10 minutes for alcoholic beverages. And if you need anything else just let me know. You two have a nice time now." She smiled and winked at the guy before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Ali Alcove

Ali Alcove

PostSubject: Re: FADO: Irish Pub   FADO: Irish Pub Empty10/13/2012, 3:40 pm

Ali looked at him, debating on her response. Once she decided that it would not necessarily hurt she agreed. "Alright, You may call me Ali David." She looked at him once more when he explained why she was actually here. The kid called me out here for dating advice? Merlin I might need a drink. Luckily the manager of the place appeared, giving them a drink and snack. All Aliana had to do was wait ten more minutes before a drink would be available."Blunt works best normally," The redhead replied. She couldnt remember a time when any of the girls in her classes were gossiping about how they adored when the guy beat around the bush. Though Ali had to admit she was curious as to how much older the girl he was talking about was."But if that doesnt work and you know she likes charms then I would recommended that you cast a complex charm in front of her; but only if you can actually perform it." She blinked in surprise for a minute, unsure of what he exactly just said. "Excuse me?" She asked in surprise.
Back to top Go down
David Callahan

David Callahan

PostSubject: Re: FADO: Irish Pub   FADO: Irish Pub Empty10/13/2012, 6:57 pm

shaking off that she noticed he had said something weird, he continued. "I'm not shy, Ali. Its actually killing me NOT to be blunt. but I don't want to scare her off. I don't think she is shy either, just that liking me maybe is crossing a line, I want to show her... that I'm worth it and I wont cause any trouble." at the word trouble, David winked and flashed a smile at Ali. still smiling, "So if I was to impress you Ali, what spell would I need to learn to cast to make your heart flutter for me? And for your advice, I'll buy you a drink or two from the bar...you just have to order it when the bar opens" he smiled suggestively and took a sip from his latte.
Back to top Go down
Ali Alcove

Ali Alcove

PostSubject: Re: FADO: Irish Pub   FADO: Irish Pub Empty10/16/2012, 5:20 pm

"Then why be shy?" Ali asked; if he was normally a blunt person--which I would not know, Ali added mentally-- then there should be no reason for him to be shy, even if it might scare the girl off. But it got her curiosity spiked when he added her age might be considered "crossing the line". Although she knew it would normally be bad to ever "cross the line" she could not help but appreciate breaking the rules, regardless of how bad it could be. Which isn't a bad thing, its appreciating the danger...right?. Ali perked up at the mention of a free drink. That was also a good thing to receive. "Want to impress me?" Ali asked more to herself. What charms would impress her? She didn't know. "I guess for an easy result the Fidelius Charm. However true impressment would probably be from creating a unique, never before seen charm." It wasn't a lie, Ali was always a sucker for those who could create or tweak any spell or potion."
Back to top Go down
David Callahan

David Callahan

PostSubject: Re: FADO: Irish Pub   FADO: Irish Pub Empty10/21/2012, 5:29 am

David ponderd on her words for a moment then said with a smirk, "I wouldn't say I'm shy about it... Just cautious. examining and researching my prey before I make a move."

thinking about what she had said, David gave her words some thought. the Fidelius Charm was a pretty tough spell. he wasn't sure if he could cast it properly, let alone if he would ever have a chance to use it. And he wasnt sure what kind of spell he could create. but He defiantly now had some ideas to think about.

While David thought about ways to impress her, he may as well start with what he intended to to this whole time. Give her a few drinks and make a move. "I think the Bar is open now. What would you Like?"

Back to top Go down
Ali Alcove

Ali Alcove

PostSubject: Re: FADO: Irish Pub   FADO: Irish Pub Empty10/21/2012, 4:44 pm

Aliana watched as her student pondered on what she had said. He seemed really deep in thought. The red head took this time to eat the pastry the waitress left on the table. She too had began to think, although her thoughts seemed more from what her next lessons would consist of. She was pulled out of her thoughts by David and glanced over to the bar. "It does seem to be open." However Ali did not know what to actually order. "Pick a drink for me." Ali replied to Davids question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FADO: Irish Pub   FADO: Irish Pub Empty

Back to top Go down

FADO: Irish Pub
Page 1 of 1