Crypted Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crypted Haven

A Harry Potter based RPG. JOIN US for classes and fun a like!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We now have a chatroom. It is located at the very bottom of the page or at https://cryptedhaven.rpg-board.net/h1-chat
Classes are posted every two weeks, owl your teachers for any questions.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Rules

Rules Of Crypted Haven

1. When Creating a username make sure it is YOUR CHARACTERS NAME no numbers or symbols.
2. Be polite harassment will not be tolerated.
3. This site is not PG however please try to keep the adult themes to a minimum.
4. No God-Modding (controlling others' characters without their permission.)

Please remember the site is fairly new and things will be updated regularly and there may be some changes with the site.
Latest topics
» Year 3, Lesson 4
 First year, Lesson One Empty11/11/2012, 8:28 pm by Drake Black

» Year 5, Lesson 4
 First year, Lesson One Empty11/11/2012, 8:28 pm by Drake Black

» Dragonlore Lesson 4
 First year, Lesson One Empty11/11/2012, 8:27 pm by Drake Black

» Year 1, Lesson 4
 First year, Lesson One Empty11/11/2012, 8:26 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 3, Lesson 4
 First year, Lesson One Empty11/11/2012, 8:24 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 5, Lesson 4
 First year, Lesson One Empty11/11/2012, 8:22 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 5, Lesson 4
 First year, Lesson One Empty11/11/2012, 8:21 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 3, Lesson 4
 First year, Lesson One Empty11/11/2012, 8:20 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 1, Lesson 4
 First year, Lesson One Empty11/11/2012, 8:18 pm by Ali Alcove

HOUSE POINTS

Aer  

Ignis 

Terra  

Aqua 

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on 7/3/2019, 7:54 am

First year, Lesson One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ali Alcove

Ali Alcove

First year, Lesson One Empty
PostSubject: First year, Lesson One    First year, Lesson One Empty9/3/2012, 8:41 pm

Professor Alcove was debating on what charm the first years should start out with. Wingardium Leviosa? No, that was so obvious. She wanted to test them, so who was decent at charms right off the bat and who she had to work on. Any half pint could perform that levitating spell given enough time to do so. What if she made them repair an object easily? That way she could destroy a few things and the kiddies could get practice. That sounded like a good idea to her. Aliana then made her way to the board, and began to write.

First thing I will have you do to day is get out a piece of parchment and write down the spell I will have you perform. You will do this for every charms lesson. Do not get your wands out yet.

The charm today: Reparo. (Re-PAR-o)
You will use this charm to repair a broken object I give to you. This will be useful for you kiddos to learn. You will not begin to perform this charm until after I give the safety lecture.

Homework:
What is the spell pronunciation?
What is the spell's incantation?
What does this spell do?

Aliana stared at the board, deciding on whether or not if it would suffice. The red head decided that it would and turned around, facing her classroom. She noted how it was a little messy; papers on the floor, ink stains, and junk scribbled on her tables. With a flick of her wand she tidied her classroom. Oh how she loved house cleaning charms. Once her room was clean, Aliana began to rummage through her storage room in search of objects to break. Once she found a decent amount of objects Professor Alcove proceeded to break them happily. After the objects were broken, Aliana moved the objects towards the front of room and sat at her desk.
Back to top Go down
Bethany McKeen

Bethany McKeen

First year, Lesson One Empty
PostSubject: Re: First year, Lesson One    First year, Lesson One Empty9/28/2012, 12:03 am

Embarrassed about coming to this class when she wasn't sopose to, Beth marched straight to the front of the classroom to her desk, sat down and made herself busy copying the charm down.
Back to top Go down

First year, Lesson One
Page 1 of 1