Crypted Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crypted Haven

A Harry Potter based RPG. JOIN US for classes and fun a like!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We now have a chatroom. It is located at the very bottom of the page or at https://cryptedhaven.rpg-board.net/h1-chat
Classes are posted every two weeks, owl your teachers for any questions.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Rules

Rules Of Crypted Haven

1. When Creating a username make sure it is YOUR CHARACTERS NAME no numbers or symbols.
2. Be polite harassment will not be tolerated.
3. This site is not PG however please try to keep the adult themes to a minimum.
4. No God-Modding (controlling others' characters without their permission.)

Please remember the site is fairly new and things will be updated regularly and there may be some changes with the site.
Latest topics
» Year 3, Lesson 4
Fifth Years, Lesson one Empty11/11/2012, 8:28 pm by Drake Black

» Year 5, Lesson 4
Fifth Years, Lesson one Empty11/11/2012, 8:28 pm by Drake Black

» Dragonlore Lesson 4
Fifth Years, Lesson one Empty11/11/2012, 8:27 pm by Drake Black

» Year 1, Lesson 4
Fifth Years, Lesson one Empty11/11/2012, 8:26 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 3, Lesson 4
Fifth Years, Lesson one Empty11/11/2012, 8:24 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 5, Lesson 4
Fifth Years, Lesson one Empty11/11/2012, 8:22 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 5, Lesson 4
Fifth Years, Lesson one Empty11/11/2012, 8:21 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 3, Lesson 4
Fifth Years, Lesson one Empty11/11/2012, 8:20 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 1, Lesson 4
Fifth Years, Lesson one Empty11/11/2012, 8:18 pm by Ali Alcove

HOUSE POINTS

Aer  

Ignis 

Terra  

Aqua 

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on 7/3/2019, 7:54 am

Fifth Years, Lesson one

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ali Alcove

Ali Alcove

Fifth Years, Lesson one Empty
PostSubject: Fifth Years, Lesson one   Fifth Years, Lesson one Empty9/3/2012, 8:58 pm

Aliana sat with her legs propped up on her desk, looking around her class room. She would be seeing her old students. This made her happy and upset at the same time. Some of them had a real knack for charms and others had not even a drop of potential. But seeing the students needed to know these spells, she would have to focus extra hard on these untalented charm students every year. Professor Alcove looked at her board, double checking her spelling before the students arrived.

Remember to write down your spells on a piece of parchment and keep your wands put away until I say so! I know having a summer off causes you to forget my classroom mandates.

Today's Spell: Silencio (si-LEN-see-oh)
This is a spell that quiets the target, a spell I will use on any of you if I feel you have been talking too much. And you will not be taught the counter spell until a later date, this is your warning.

Homework:
What is the Pronunciation of the Spell?
What is the incantation of the spell?
What does this spell do?

The redhead deemed the words on the board as satisfactory and proceeded to use the remaining time of her solitude to relax.
Back to top Go down
Bethany McKeen

Bethany McKeen

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Years, Lesson one   Fifth Years, Lesson one Empty9/27/2012, 1:17 pm

Bethany made her way to the frount of the room and sat down in the first desk in front of the teacher. Seeing she was the first one there, she decided to introduce herself. "hello Professor Alcove. I'm Bethany Mckeen."

Beth then proceeded to rummage through her black and white checkered Jansport Backpack for her quill and parchment. but all she could find was her parchment and a pen. she must have forgotten her quill at her last classroom. she hoped she could get by with just the pen and that she wouldn't get in trouble she made a mental note to herself to got find her quill right after class.
Back to top Go down
David Callahan

David Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Years, Lesson one   Fifth Years, Lesson one Empty9/27/2012, 3:38 pm

David was slightly hung over from last night so he had a slight pounding in his head. He Walked into the classroom and nodded at Professor Alcove. he sat down in a desk at the back of the room where there wasn't any direct light from a window. after his eyes adjusted to the classroom he noticed that the only other person in the room seamed a bit out of place. was she a first year?

He panicked for about half a second. he did NOT want to have to repeat first year charms just because he was a transfer student. then he thought maybe he was in the wrong so he checked his schedule again. nope, he was right where he was sopose to be.

Feeling sorry for the confused first year he begrudgingly got out of his seat and aproched the girl. he tapped her on the shoulder and said, " Hi, I'm David. This is a 5th year class for Charms. Are you where your sopose to be?"
Back to top Go down
Bethany McKeen

Bethany McKeen

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Years, Lesson one   Fifth Years, Lesson one Empty9/27/2012, 11:59 pm

Beth stared at the boy blankly.

"...5th years?.. ....Are you sure??" realizing her potential mistake she rummaged in her backpack for her schedual. sure enugh she was in the wrong class. Crap.

Beth looked at her wrist watch she still had five minutes to get to class. Turning to David, she managed to squeal out a simple thanks before rushing out of the room and to her correct class.
Back to top Go down
Cassiopeia De Bonaire

Cassiopeia De Bonaire

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Years, Lesson one   Fifth Years, Lesson one Empty9/30/2012, 1:21 pm

Cass walked into class charms class, passing a frantic student on her way in. Strange, Cass thought before she turned to survey the room. There was only one other student, someone Cass couldn't really remember the name of. Well, if I ever need to notice it, I guess it wouldn't be that hard to find out. Cass sat down in the 4th row and looked up at the board. The lesson seemed like an easy one, then again she was really good at Charms. She took out a piece of paper and a pen and began to write down all that she needed too. Once that was done, she decided to look around the room again, nothing had changed though.
Back to top Go down
David Callahan

David Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Years, Lesson one   Fifth Years, Lesson one Empty10/1/2012, 12:18 am

After the First year rushed out, David noticed that his headache had gotten a little better. so He looked around the room really for the first time. He noticed the other fifth year. she was good looking. after looking at the assets he could see, he'd give her a solid 7. after appreciating her for a moment longer he turned his attention to the board and groaned.

He was TERRIBLE at charms. hexes, jinxes, curses were his specialty, and he somewhat understood transfiguration, but when it came to charms he was practically useless. he wasn't even sure he HAD passed last year. he debated even taking notes on this spell. but after rereading the board, it seamed like it could be a useful spell, though he'd rather learn how to cast a sound bubble to contain sounds instead of silencing them.

After some internal debate he took out parchment and a quill and began taking notes. all the while trying to avoid eye contact with the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Years, Lesson one   Fifth Years, Lesson one Empty

Back to top Go down

Fifth Years, Lesson one
Page 1 of 1