Crypted Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crypted Haven

A Harry Potter based RPG. JOIN US for classes and fun a like!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We now have a chatroom. It is located at the very bottom of the page or at https://cryptedhaven.rpg-board.net/h1-chat
Classes are posted every two weeks, owl your teachers for any questions.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Rules

Rules Of Crypted Haven

1. When Creating a username make sure it is YOUR CHARACTERS NAME no numbers or symbols.
2. Be polite harassment will not be tolerated.
3. This site is not PG however please try to keep the adult themes to a minimum.
4. No God-Modding (controlling others' characters without their permission.)

Please remember the site is fairly new and things will be updated regularly and there may be some changes with the site.
Latest topics
» Year 3, Lesson 4
Train Ride - Page 2 Empty11/11/2012, 8:28 pm by Drake Black

» Year 5, Lesson 4
Train Ride - Page 2 Empty11/11/2012, 8:28 pm by Drake Black

» Dragonlore Lesson 4
Train Ride - Page 2 Empty11/11/2012, 8:27 pm by Drake Black

» Year 1, Lesson 4
Train Ride - Page 2 Empty11/11/2012, 8:26 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 3, Lesson 4
Train Ride - Page 2 Empty11/11/2012, 8:24 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 5, Lesson 4
Train Ride - Page 2 Empty11/11/2012, 8:22 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 5, Lesson 4
Train Ride - Page 2 Empty11/11/2012, 8:21 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 3, Lesson 4
Train Ride - Page 2 Empty11/11/2012, 8:20 pm by Ali Alcove

» Year 1, Lesson 4
Train Ride - Page 2 Empty11/11/2012, 8:18 pm by Ali Alcove

HOUSE POINTS

Aer  

Ignis 

Terra  

Aqua 

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on 7/3/2019, 7:54 am

Train Ride

Go down 
+3
Bethany McKeen
Eric Stratton
Karisa Mathais
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bethany McKeen

Bethany McKeen

Train Ride - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train Ride   Train Ride - Page 2 Empty9/30/2012, 5:09 am

Beth's look of disbalife turned to a look of admiration as she seid, " so young and your already so conserd about your heath." and then her face scrunched into a sort of seriouse face. "but just dont forget to live a little every now and again. your only young once afterall." she seidd as she consumed more cookies. slowly nibbling them away.

She continued to nibble quitely and wach the senario befor her as David came in, introduced himself, and pulled out a cell. she didnt understand the comotion Karisa was making over this. were cellphones forgin objects in the wizarding world? She had alot to learn.
Back to top Go down
David Callahan

David Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Train Ride   Train Ride - Page 2 Empty9/30/2012, 5:29 am

When the asian chick moved closer he took the oportunity to get a better veiw of her assets. And then turned his attention to her questions.

"You Have a phone?" she said. David thougt the awnser seamed obvious but didnt say anything. the next question was a little more personal, but he was cool with giving a pretty girl anything. well anything within reason that was."...Both I guess? my dad is a wizzard and my ma is a muggle but I only met my dad a few monthes ago. the phone is actualy a present I made him get me as a bribe to come and attend school in America. I grew up in Russia so I wanted to stay in contact with family and friends there."
Back to top Go down
Karisa Mathais

Karisa Mathais

PostSubject: Re: Train Ride   Train Ride - Page 2 Empty9/30/2012, 5:38 pm

Karisa smiled.
"You're from Russia that's cool!" she thought for a momment.

"Sorry let me back track a little. Muggle technology usually isn't used because magic interferes with the elegtromagetic Feilds and the curcutry inside of the electronics which usually short curcuts them or causes them to burn up. I myself have burnt up several computers in my life. This is why only strong whitches and wizards have muggle technology in the wizarding world because you need to be able to cast a mild sheilding hcarm on the object or develope a spell yourself." Karisa reached into the messanger bag that was on the seat next to her and pulled out a red cell phone.

"This is mine, it took my father and I to cast a sheilding charm strong enough to make sure that the curcutry wouldnt fry. If your father was able to cast a sheilding charm all by himself you must be a powerful wizard line." Karisa smiled.

"Sorry I tend to talk alot, I will shut up now." she said with a blush before placing her phone back in her bag and digging around looking for the books that she was supposed to have bought aready but hadn't got all of them maybe she would stop by Ellorise's enthralling reads to pick up that last textbook she needed.
Back to top Go down
David Callahan

David Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Train Ride   Train Ride - Page 2 Empty9/30/2012, 9:36 pm

David looked at her blushing face, it was quite alluring. "You don't need to shut up. I happen to find the words coming out of your mouth to be fascinating. and since I tend to listen more than talk, we make a great couple." David realized that what he said probably sounded stupid. so he waited for her reaction, she could either shoot him down in cold blood or give him the green light.

"And Actually I'm not sure how powerful my dad's side is, or if he even cast the charm himself. it could be he paid some buddy of his to do it. he is an officer or something in the Navy Seals, so he has connections. I think that is some sort of military thing here in America right?" After pausing for a bit he said, "for all I know I could hit some magical barrier in the school and it just blanks out on me. technology has never really been my strong suit anyways."
Back to top Go down
Karisa Mathais

Karisa Mathais

PostSubject: Re: Train Ride   Train Ride - Page 2 Empty10/1/2012, 1:08 am

Karisa'a face got brighter if possible good thing her hair was covering her face. She liked David, he seemed genuinely more out going than she was. She smiled and looked up and listened to him talk about his family.
Karisa thought it was ciik that his dad was military.
"Most likely if the phone works now that you should have no problem." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
David Callahan

David Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Train Ride   Train Ride - Page 2 Empty10/1/2012, 1:45 am

Damn, David thought. Karisa's face was just too cute, but her stupide hair was covering it up. So he slowly leaned forwared towards her and right before he got scandalously close, he reached up and tucked her hair behind her ear. He nodded and said,"Thats better." then he settled back into his seat.

"So I'm Guessing your not a pure-blood," He said motioning to he phone. "I'd love to hear you tell me about yourself." Realizing that he had let his accent slip a bit, David bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
Karisa Mathais

Karisa Mathais

PostSubject: Re: Train Ride   Train Ride - Page 2 Empty10/1/2012, 2:11 am

"この学校の年はとてもたのしですね。” Karisa said muttering to herself.((This school year is going to be fun.))
Karisa nodded.
"Nope definitly not a pureblood. I am a half blood my dad is a wizard and my mothers a muggle born so when I am not with them I am with my family over in Osaka, I'm Japanese if you didn't know that. I was only recently able to live with my parents again so that I could go to Crypted Haven, so technically not really living with them anyway." She said with a shrug.
"Me in a nut shell."
Back to top Go down
Eric Stratton

Eric Stratton

PostSubject: Re: Train Ride   Train Ride - Page 2 Empty10/1/2012, 2:27 am

"Is anyone here actually from America?" Eric asked with sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Bethany McKeen

Bethany McKeen

PostSubject: Re: Train Ride   Train Ride - Page 2 Empty10/1/2012, 2:44 am

Bethany decided this was as good a time as any to pipe in. "Do I Count? I was born and raised in Vegas." she said mater of factly.
Back to top Go down
David Callahan

David Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Train Ride   Train Ride - Page 2 Empty10/1/2012, 7:29 pm

David wasn't sure what Karisa had said in (he took a wild guess) Japanese, he just hoped it wasn't something bad about him.

then Eric made some comment about nobody being american. he shot him a slightly dirty look. "well I'm sorry that I wasn't born in your preferred part of the world."

For the first time in a long while, he almost cracked a smile. well he felt his lips twitch up. "It sounds complicated." He knew what complicated was like, so he could relate. "...but a happy sort of complicated." He leaned over and stared at her up threw his eyelashes. "If you every want to talk more....in a more private setting... you can message me, or send me an owl." He held up his phone, and waved it. "you know, if it ever gets too complicated, talking to someone else can sometimes help a lot."

"So what do you say? do you want to exchange numbers?"

Back to top Go down
Jenna Ann Marcus

Jenna Ann Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Train Ride   Train Ride - Page 2 Empty10/2/2012, 1:58 am

((Catch up time XD))
Jenna Ann Marcus, a lanky young teen with blonde hair, grey eyes, and rosy cheeks kissed her parents goodbye for the school year. She didn't quite know whether she was more scared, or excited about this new year. She dragged her trunk onto the platform and onto the train, starting down the hall. She was feeling accomplished, an extra splash of pink coloring her face. She'd made it without mishap so far. That is, until her feet decided to do that thing they always do, and get caught on one another, and she tripped into the door of one of the more crowded carriages, her trunk hitting the floor of the hall with a loud THUD. Her face went beet red, looking at all the older students through the window of the carriage, not at all knowing what to do. She didn't know any of them!
Back to top Go down
Karisa Mathais

Karisa Mathais

PostSubject: Re: Train Ride   Train Ride - Page 2 Empty10/2/2012, 2:41 am

Karisa smiled at David and the looked around in her bag and scribbled down her cell number and placed it in his hand with a smile. Just then there was a loud bumbp at the compartment door and Karisa turned her head. The was a girl with blonde hair and grey eyes and she looked a little awkward. Karisa smiled and waved the girl in through the window.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Ann Marcus

Jenna Ann Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Train Ride   Train Ride - Page 2 Empty10/2/2012, 2:50 am

Jenna Ann was still bright red, as she opened the door to the compartment. She grabbed the handle to her trunk once more, and entered the well-populated train car. "H-hi." She started, her stutter already interfering before she'd even gotten a word out. "I'm J-Je-J-Jenna A-ann. I-it's n-ni-nice to me-meet y-you all." She said, her face seeming to get redder with every stammer. Here it started. She prepared to get made fun of. Called tomato face, or tripping tongue or some other cruel name. She was so used to it at her muggle school it just was a reflex by now to expect cruelty.
Back to top Go down
Karisa Mathais

Karisa Mathais

PostSubject: Re: Train Ride   Train Ride - Page 2 Empty10/3/2012, 2:59 am

Karisa smiled. The younger students were so cute!
"I am Karisa Mathais, 5th year in the Ignis house." She said with a wave.
Back to top Go down
Eric Stratton

Eric Stratton

PostSubject: Re: Train Ride   Train Ride - Page 2 Empty10/3/2012, 3:03 am

"Hey Jenna, I am Eric , also a fifth year and in the Terra house." Eric said with a slight wave and a grin.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Ann Marcus

Jenna Ann Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Train Ride   Train Ride - Page 2 Empty10/3/2012, 3:26 am

Jenna Ann felt herself get less tense as the older students started to introduce themselves with smiles, and no laughter at all. She smiled a little. This was completely unexpected. "I-I'm in m-m-my thi-third y-year. A-aqua Ho-house." She said, feeling slightly less nervous about her stutter. It was still awful, as she was still not used to these people, but so far, they were at least being nice to her.
Back to top Go down
David Callahan

David Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Train Ride   Train Ride - Page 2 Empty10/3/2012, 6:35 pm

"Yo." David said to the new girl. "I'm David. We're in the same house. I'm a fifth year."
Back to top Go down
Bethany McKeen

Bethany McKeen

PostSubject: Re: Train Ride   Train Ride - Page 2 Empty10/3/2012, 10:52 pm

"hi. I'm Bethany. do you preferr to be called Jenna, or Jenna Ann?" Beth was still munching on the cookies and held out one to Jenna. "Cookie?"
Back to top Go down
Jenna Ann Marcus

Jenna Ann Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Train Ride   Train Ride - Page 2 Empty10/3/2012, 11:51 pm

Jena was smiling widely, completely taken aback. "I-I think I m-mi-might have s-seen-seen yo-you aro-around." She said to her house-mate. "I kn-n-nocked do-down th-th-the suits of arm-armor a f-few t-t-times." She said her flush brightening again when she said it. That's how people usually recognized her. People in her own year knew her all too well as the girl that couldn't do her magic properly because of her stutter, or the girl that would, at least once a month, knock down her cauldron in potions. She looked to the first year and smiled happily. "Ei-either o-one w-wo-works. I'm n-n-not pi-picky a-at all." She took the cookie gratefully, and munched on it. "Th-thanks, B-Be-Bethan-Bethany." She struggled with long names, wincing slightly at how badly she'd butchered it. "I'm s-s-sorry ab-b-bout th-that..." She said, getting even redder.
Back to top Go down
David Callahan

David Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Train Ride   Train Ride - Page 2 Empty10/7/2012, 2:41 am

David thought for a bit. "nope. I don't recognize you at all. though that's probably because This is my first year here. I just transferred from Durrmstrang Institute." when saying Durrmstrang, his tight lid on his Russian accent slipped. to distract from his embarrassment over his accent, he turned back to his cellphone and cut the rope.
Back to top Go down
Bethany McKeen

Bethany McKeen

PostSubject: Re: Train Ride   Train Ride - Page 2 Empty10/7/2012, 2:46 am

Beth beamed up at the other girl. "I don't mind one bit. though if it helps, you can just call me Beth and I will call you Jenna. I hope we can become good friends." Beth looked around. she really was the youngest...She hoped she didn't come off as a bothersome brat to anyone here.
Back to top Go down
Dryke Britefyre

Dryke Britefyre

PostSubject: Re: Train Ride   Train Ride - Page 2 Empty10/11/2012, 3:26 am

Professor Britefyre knocked on the door to the cabin. "We will be arriving at Crypted Haven soon." He then turned and announced the same to the next cabin down the Hallway. How did I get stuck with THIS job?? He wondered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Train Ride   Train Ride - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Train Ride
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crypted Haven :: Haven's Express-
Jump to: